Roy & Susan Anderson
Atwater, CA 95301
You deserve a special vacation.
Let one of our Cruise Specialists at
7 Seas Cruise Co.
help you with the cruise vacation of your dreams.
Europe & Britain First Class 2018: Treasures of Ireland Summer 2018
Tour Type: Country Explorer
Brochure Type: Europe & Britain First Class 2018
Cead mile failte - A hundred thousand welcomes await you in Ireland. Embrace the free-spiritedness of your hosts as you explore soulful Dublin and secure your gift of the gab with a Blarney kiss. Admire inspiring Irish landscapes along the Ring of Kerry and striking Cliffs of Moher, and learn about Cobh's tragic Titanic history.Sightseeing Highlights
- City tour in Dublin and Titanic Tour in Cobh
- Scenic drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Orientation of Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares
- View St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and St. John's Castle in Limerick
- Visit Trinity College, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
First class travel Highlights
5 full breakfasts
2 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Services of a professional Irish Travel Director
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
|Call (800) 401-2871 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13900136|
|Offer valid through 6/30/2018|
|Day 1||Dublin||Arrive Dublin - Afternoon Sightseeing: Put a little Irish spring in your step and stroll through the lyrical capital of Dublin - your springboard to an unforgettable jaunt through the treasures of Ireland. Join a Local Specialist this afternoon to explore the city's iconic sights. Walk the cobbled courtyard of Trinity College to stroll through its library and see the ornate Book of Kells. Enjoy an exclusive Welcome Reception at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum where we'll hear the tale of millions of brave Irish emigrants who left their Irish roots behind for foreign lands.Welcome Reception|
Maldron Parnell Square
|Day 2||Cork||Dublin - Glendalough - Waterford - Cork: Departing Dublin this morning, we journey to the peaceful 6th century monastic ruins at Glendalough that have survived repeated Norman attacks over the centuries. We'll watch the master craftsmen of the renowned House of Waterford Crystal as they create delicate works of art which we will have an opportunity to admire first hand in their workshop during a Cultural Insight. Our final stop is the 'rebel' city of Cork, where we'll have a free evening to enjoy a little Irish craic and soak up the lively atmosphere of this university city.Full Breakfast|
|Day 3||Killarney||Cork - Cobh - Blarney - Killarney (2 Nights): Stop in picturesque Cobh, the charming seaside town which was the final port of call for the tragic Titanic on its fateful voyage. Join your Local Specialist for a walking tour to re-live the timeline of the Titanic. We enjoy a scenic drive to Blarney Castle, kissing its famous stone to acquire the 'gift of the gab' before meandering to the picturesque town of Killarney where we'll spend the next two nights. Full Breakfast|
|Day 4||Ring Of Kerry Excursion||Ring of Kerry Excursion: Stop at Torc Waterfall for a leisurely guided walk with a Local Specialist over wooden paths and lakeshore trails. The rest of our day is spent admiring the enduring beauty of Ireland's most scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry before joining your companions for a memorable Be My Guest dinner at Muckross Farms, stepping back in time to learn about traditional Irish farm life against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney.
Please note: This leisurely paced walk meanders over wooded paths and lakeshore trails. Walkers should wear good walking shoes for a stroll through picturesque surrounds.Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 5||Limerick||Killarney - Foynes - Cliffs of Moher - Limerick: Delve into the era of the first transatlantic flights at the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes, which at one time was the refuelling point for Pan Am's Flying Boat, the Yankee Clipper. Gain a fascinating Cultural Insight as you board a replica Boeing 314 to experience life as a passenger and learn how Irish Coffee was invented to treat weary passengers whose New York flights were cut short due to bad weather. This afternoon we travel to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher which rise up to 700 feet above the pounding Atlantic waves before continuing to our hotel in Limerick.Full Breakfast|
|Day 6||Depart Shannon||Limerick - Depart Shannon: Our epic journey through the highlights of Ireland has sadly come to an end. For now it's time to wish your fellow travellers slan abhaile as our memorable holiday comes to an end. Transfers are available. Conditions apply.
Please note: Your coach returns to Dublin from Shannon on Day 6. You are welcome to utilise this complimentary transfer. Drop-off in Dublin will be at the Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport at approximately 4pm depending on traffic.Full Breakfast|
|? International Air: Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day that you book. Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above.|
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class